Are you an experienced Product leader looking for an opportunity to have a massive impact on the Microsoft Teams web & desktop user experience? Teams is the fastest growing business application in Microsoft history, and at 250M+ monthly active users, Teams is an industry leader in collaboration and communication tools.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will drive vision, product strategy, and strategic decisions across functions and teams that impact all Teams users. Our mission is to deliver a crafted, cohesive experience with end users at the center of our focus, and this position offers the opportunity to improve the user experience on Teams in scalable ways.
- Establish the standard for excellence in our end-user experiences on Teams desktop & web through vision, education, process creation, and stakeholder management.
- Work closely with our development and design teams to envision and build best in class user experiences across Teams, including shared components and frameworks used across the organization.
- Build stakeholder coalitions in and out of the Teams organization and relentlessly drive from ambiguity to clarity on product strategy.
- Define key success metrics, manage feature releases, and craft data-focused tracking of feature adoption and performance.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management.
- A user-centered approach to problem solving that leverages research, analytics, and empathy combined with strong design intuition and best practices.
- Outstanding collaboration and partnership skills, with proven ability to drive results across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated focus on customer value and a deep commitment to creating products that deliver delightful user experiences.
- Proven experience turning ambiguous problems into shipped features in consumer or commercial products.
- You must have a solid understanding of general development processes, technologies, and frameworks.
- An understanding of today’s common design patterns across desktop, web, and mobile, and an awareness of when it’s appropriate to deviate from them or not.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.