Given the critical role JPMC plays in the world economy, resiliency remains a key area of focus for the firm. The Firmwide Business Resiliency (FBR) group within the Office of the CFO is responsible for ensuring the adequacy of the Firmwide Resiliency Program in the event of disruption. Working with key business and support partners, the team is responsible for providing corporate governance, awareness, tooling, and training.
We are seeking a highly motivated product owner to manage all aspects of the product lifecycle for several Resiliency applications. The ideal candidate is stakeholder obsessed and committed to delivering a product with an amazing user experience while strongly supporting the overall Business Resiliency Uplift Program.
- Supports definition and communication of product strategy, vision, and roadmap to deliver desired business results
- Ability to evaluate strategic and tactical impacts of alternative trade-off decisions, and propose well-supported, fact-based recommendations for resolution.
- Actively participate in the demand management process to evaluate incoming feature and enhancement requests and recommend roadmap placement.
- Plan and facilitate all aspects of discovery with audiences typically > 75 stakeholders. This includes defining the topics, creating a schedule that supports delivery timelines, preparing materials, leading discussion, and planning execution of outputs.
- Owns definition of personas, assessment of pain points, and designs the customer journey.
- Strong process design skills with ability to map business processes and identify requirements from those processes.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information in order to inform and make decisions quickly, course-correct and adapt, and constantly iterate on approach.
- Outstanding organizational, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Manages workflow through JIRA. Responsible for overall product backlog and health. Prioritizes and sequences backlog.
- Hands on approach to complete stories and to troubleshoot design and delivery problems.
- Partner with application delivery team of >25 to define release dates and ensure feature scope and capacity results in on time releases.
- Partner with product operations in execution of UAT and inclusion of defects into releases.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and processes.
- Strong JIRA experience - you know how to navigate JIRA, and have an understanding of more advanced capabilities such as creating dashboards and complex queries using JQL, and you can direct others in how to use them
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities, and clearly communicate that information to leaders.
Leadership and Communication
- Capability to influence and partner across a large, highly matrixed organization to develop, refine, and lead prioritization of multiple product backlogs.
- Can handle multiple priorities, customer expectations and relationships with all stakeholders to ensure the work is focused on the right things.
- Lead a team of 5-7 product analysts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to cross-functional partners
- 10+ years of demonstrated product management experience
- 10+ years of demonstrated team management and leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a senior level in a collaborative way
- Critical thinker and consultative problem solver with a strong bias towards action
- Proven track record of successfully moving complex bodies of work from concept to launch
- Passionate about designing best-in-class product experiences
- Servant leader mindset and collaborative nature
- Strong communication skills, including ability to influence at all levels, presentations, and 1:1; always with a high attention to detail and excellent follow-through